PHCityHype is and will always be compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"). It is our nature and policy to respond to any infringement notices and take full responsibility necessary actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") and other applicable intellectual property laws.
In a case where your copyrighted material has been uploaded on PHCityHype or if hyperlinks to your copyrighted contents are returned through our database and you want this materials cleared from our database, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section.
Please be adviced; that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights. We suggest that you first contact an attorney for legal assistance on this matter.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
- Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you.
- You must also include a valid email address.
- You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including at least one search term under which the material appears in PHCityHype search results.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith/belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Send the content infringement notice to us by filling our DMCA Violations Form
Please allow us 48 hours to get back to you.
Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due to the complaint not being filed properly.